Publishing Concepts (PCI) is seeking an Recruiter /HR Generalist to join our People Dept. and oversee all areas of human resources in San Antonio, Texas. This is a unique opportunity to represent and help build the #1 Midsize Place to Work in Texas.
Primary areas of responsibility include recruiting, driving positive associate relations, and monitoring and ensuring compliance with the Company's legal obligations as to the FMLA, ADA, EEO/Affirmative Action, Workers' Compensation, Unemployment, and other employment laws.
In 2015 and 2016, PCI was named the #1 Midsize Place to Work in the State of Texas by Texas Association of Businesses and the publishers of Texas Monthly Magazine. Our new San Antonio call center is located at 2700 NE Loop 410, San Antonio, TX 78217 (Perrin-Beitel & Loop 410 area).
- Full-cycle recruiting for San Antonio B2C Inside Sales team including onboarding and offboarding
- Vendor negotiations, advertising, job fairs
- Associate relations including performance management and disciplinary action
- Assistance with benefits enrollments, questions, and concerns
- Leave management, including FMLA and accommodations under the ADA
- Compliance with all federal and state laws pertaining to associate treatment, record keeping and employment verification/work authorization
- Champion of company culture initiatives
- Bachelor degree in Human Resources or related field preferred
- Minimum 3 years' Recruiting experience in a call center environment
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience as a Human Resources Generalist
- Excellent skills in MS Office
- ADP WorkForce Now a plus
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Excellent interpersonal skills – must be a “people person” and possess a servant leadership attitude
- Proactive and self-sufficient in performing Human Resource functions
- Ability to work in a team environment with associates both on-site and in other states
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, religion, national origin, sex, or disability. Candidates must pass pre-employment background check and drug screens.